WHEN: September 1 – 30, 2017
- Milk is the No. 1 food source of calcium and vitamin D in the diets of children and adults.
- Milk also contains high-quality proteins and significant amounts of potassium and phosphorus.
- Milk is one of the most-requested, yet least-donated items at food pantries. On average, clients receive the equivalent of less than 1 gallon per person per YEAR.
LET’S GET STARTED!
- Register your organization online > CLICK HERE
- Pick up your new empty milk pint jugs
- Fill pint jugs with spare change and dollars
- Take jugs to any Omaha metro-area First National Bank (funds go to Food Bank to purchase milk)
- Want to learn more before you register? Click here to download the informational flyer!